Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Choose Life

I've always loved Spring.

The season of gentle beginnings...reawakened hope...and life.

I need this season...I need to be surrounded by life...I need to remember I'm still here to live.

So as the days become greener and brighter...I once again find myself smiling at emerging buds...absorbing the sun...and soaking in the smells.

As nature wakes and springs back to life...I feel hope...I feel alive...I feel moments of peace.

But today as I stood outside breathing it all in...I couldn't help but think about how she was missing life...how this girl with so much life in her and so much to live for...was gone.

As I stared at the greens against the blues and whites...I gazed skyward thinking...why aren't you here?

I rarely ask why anymore...because there is never an answer.

But at times...the question with no answer...asks itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment